Welcome to my daydream!

December 11, 2008

My Prayers Have Been Answered: Cialito is Coming Home Today!

My precious furbaby, Cialito, has pulled through and gets to come home from the doggie hospital today.  I can hardly wait to see her.  Although my other furbaby, Holly, would never admit it I know she'll be happy to see her too.  

I apologize for being so quiet lately, but I'm hoping to post a holiday treat by this Sunday.  Please check back then.

Thanks to everyone that sent Cialito healing thoughts and to my wonderful veterinarian.

Warm and fuzzily yours,
(as Cialito would say)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad Cialito is well and back with you, it is just a year since I lost my lovely old dog and still miss her very day, they are such good friends and put up with all our idiosyncrasies without complaint, just a knowing look sometimes ;).
Thanks for being my first follower :)
Best wishes

{Daydreamer} said...

Thanks ;) My heart goes out to anyone that loses a pet. The bond is so strong and the love so deep between a furbaby and its parent.
I cried so much waiting to hear what was wrong and if they could fix it, that I began looking for outside help to cope with it. I found a woman on Oprah's website, Byron Katie, that has a different way of viewing circumstances. There's a 3 part interview on the site that brought me some comfort. She renames the sadness you feel over death, love. Check it out if you have a free moment.
I had been following your blog anyway, but I never noticed the follower button on yours before.
Hugs,
Heather :)

Gail Lackey said...

OOHH what an absoulte Sweety!! what a precious little face! Now that would be a fun sculpt!!
happy hauntings, Gail

{Daydreamer} said...

That'd be a sculpting class I'd like to take ;) - LOL.

Hugs,
Heather :)

kayellen said...

Glad she is ok!!!!

Smiles,
K