I first got a peek at Serendipity (one of my muses) while in a daydream one day a couple of years back. His image was a bit fuzzy at the time, but he later showed up on a piece of paper. Now; finally, he's slowly but surely revealing his 3-D form to me in my studio. His-s (oops - Freudian slip) wings are flying around up there as I type. I can't wait to introduce you to him, but in the "nice" (not mean) time let me tell you a little about him.
- He doesn't take life seriously.
- He makes the most of mistakes and finds them perfectly acceptable.
- He thinks everything works out for the best.
- He encourages creative experimentation and exploration.
- He helps time fly when you're creating (or having fun).
- He has a fraternal twin brother named Simon (more about him at another time).
- He adores his sidekick, Fortunato (the Italian white mouse riding in the gondola on his tail) - I know what you're thinking, but don't you worry - he would NEVER eat Fortunato (Lucky) because he knows if it weren't for him, luck wouldn't follow him wherever he goes.
As soon as he's finished revealing himself to me - get your mind out of the gutter :( - I'll post a photo.