Welcome to my daydream!

February 14, 2008

Playing with the Queen of Hearts on Valentine's Day

I started another piece over the weekend... as if I don't have enough projects to finish (poor Alice is still waiting). The ideas just come in faster than the time to work on them.  If I don't pounce when the idea comes in; I lose the desire to play with it. My hubby calls it "the blessing that's a curse".  Anyway, I ended up working on the queen's figure today (between appointments) and thought how appropriate to be playing with the Queen of Hearts on Valentine's; of all days. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm coming down with something (my throat is soar).  So I'm not sure when I can get back to her, but watch for her royal coronation sometime soon - you're ALL invited!

Here's a sneak peek at the start of my "Queen of Hearts - Before She Met Alice" piece. This is the base she'll be displayed on; along with some other surprises :D.    

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lots of love,
Daydreamer :)

No comments: