Welcome to my daydream!

October 18, 2008

Waiting for the Ghoulish Guests

Photobucket

Ahhh... can you smell the anticipation brewing?!  It should peak just in time for the party.  I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of some ghoulish guests.  Unfortunately most of them can't make it until dusk or later. They don't care much for daylight.  In the meanietime I hope you'll go mingle with the other partygoers (see the guest list at A Fanciful Twist it's on the right sidebar there).   Then I'll see you tonight around dusk (about 7-ish Eastern time).  Wear a costume if you like.

P.S. I really don't think it wise to leave me alone with ALL these treats, but if you insist... ;)

Eternally yours,

4 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

I shall return!!!!~

AwtemNymf said...

I'm Blog Hopping from Vanessa's "A Fanciful Twist" Party <{:O) I'll piggy back with Lola and return soon! I'm visiting all the party-goers! :O)
Stop by my place too... I'm having a couple of give-aways!
Have a bootiful day!
Be Enchanted!
~A~

kayellen said...

I am having a bootiful time:)
Stop by for a pumpkin muffin and tea!

Hugs,
kayellen

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I sooooo love your blog.So clever! Added you to my blogroll.